Monday, May 16, 2005

Coincidence - I think NOT

Ok -

After my last written post, in which I happened to be a bit 'rough' on things at work. Well, the very next day while watching some TV and a video with my daughters - I believe I got a very strong message to endure and excell.

We were watching Janice's Attic on 3ABN and the story time was about a boy who got his first a job as a janitor and how he eventually worked his way up to be the President of the company. His dad taught him before starting that he should always "Do More than is Expected of You."

The second program was a Veggie Tales DVD called the Ballad of Little Joe." (By the way I LOVE their version of the Bible story about Joseph in this one.) Of course we all know the story of Joseph and ALL that he went through from becoming a slave to being thrown in prision to becoming the number 2 man in all of Egypt.

So the moral of my story is... I am currently in prison (metaphoraphically speaking -he, he, he, he) I just need to remain faithful and follow through with everything and be the best that I can be and I'll either be the leader of this ministry or the number two guy to a very wise leader we will one day have! ;)

Or at least hang on until something better comes along!

You have a Maaaaaaaaavelous Monday!

:)

No comments: