Sunday, May 02, 2010

Perfect Timing

Just wanted to relate that no matter how hard we try, just let God's timing work.

A few weeks ago, we were on a camp out up in Chilhowee with our Sabbath School Class.

Since I'm a SS class leader, I was kind of in charge of the event.

I got a good study on "Nature" in the Bible for a worship on Sabbath. Just wasn't sure when I was going to present it. Typically, we do it right after breakfast, but I just wasn't motivated, plus the kids were playing together nicely and all the adults were able to just sit and converse!

A little later in the morning, I'm asked when we're gonna have worship and I say, whenever. So about 30 minutes later a couple more people ask, so we got everyone together and started singing a few songs.

Right then the rain, in the form of light sprinkle set it. We sang, prayed and did the Bible study on nature. And just the moment we had our closing prayer, 35 or so minutes later, the rain/sprinkle stopped!

Amazing, we stayed dry under the tarps we hung for just that sort of reason and it worked out in God's timing - I like to believe anway - just perfectly!!! :)

No comments: