Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Ahhhh Christmas - Nice!

Hey Family and Friends, I hope you had as great a Christmas as we did! It was awesome!

Christmas eve, we opened presents! What fun!


Here Joelle & Natalie are wearing some very funny, cool hats from the 3 C's. Good pick Monkies. Very cute.











Here are some super comfy outfits that Grammy & Poppy sent. It has become immediately Natalie's favorite. BTW - Joelle is not that much taller that Natalie, she's just wearing her new Heelys.














Joelle's giving her new bicycle a initial run!








Christmas dinner at my in-laws house was most delicious! Of course I've got to brag on my wife's mashed potatoes. Yummy!!! She also made a pie, apple, from the stock my folks sent us a while back. Also extremely delicious!

The nice thing was, afterwards we took a quickie tour to see the progress my in-laws have made in redesiging the room over the garage. Larry & Joelle stayed out there, Sandra and Doreen played the board-game Upwords, Natalie played a DS and I took a nap. Very cool!

This evening after the kids got put to bed we watched the Bourne Ultimatium. Awesome flick!


Of course I have to share the quote on a t-shirt gift I got! I LOVE it - thanks family!








Again - Ahhhhhh Christmas!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

It looks like you had a very nice Christmas! Love the fish hats! Love the poses too! How funny. I can just taste the yummy food that you guys had!

Trailady said...

Love how you post all these cool pictures and graphics.

FUNNY T-shirt! I look forward to seeing the Bourne Ultimatum- loved the other 2 Bourne movies.

Happy Holidays to you & yours!!

Anonymous said...

WAAAHAHAHA! LOVE the shirt!! Bourne rulez!