Sunday, September 02, 2007

Sunday Stuff

Finally found out where I'm going on my first trip this week. A coordinator called me about 3 in the afternoon and said, "I've got a trip to put your mind to rest." Ok - I'll take it!

I've had a ton of time today to get stuff done. Doreen's been studying, the girls have been watching movies to keep them still. (More info on that in a sec.) I've been getting some things listed on Ebay to sell, working on putting some info on our Adventurers website, and just a few other misc things on the computer! Awesome!

So I leave tomorrow at noon for Holland, MI. Not a bad trip. I'll take it! Especially since I've been home all weekend. That has been so cool!

Got up this morning and Doreen called her folks who won a gift card to the Cracker Barrel - so we went to breakfast with them. Of course after we finished eating, I took a moment and found the cache that was hidden at the restaurant. Cool!!!

Last night just before bed, Joelle started feeling bad with a fever. Finally she got to sleep and today has just been taking it easy. Turned out it was a nice time to get sick. With Monday being a holiday, both Doreen and the kids are home from school and can just chill out. That'll be good!

Joelle has also been anxious to lose some of her 'baby-teeth.' Well, yesterday, her right front tooth started to wiggle. She's so excited she can hardly stand herself! :) Look for pic soon with Joelle with an extra hole in her mouth! :)

Got a bit of a problem though. The other day, Doreen and I were sitting on the floor looking through some of our photo albums to find some specific pics for an assignment for one of Doreen's classes. Put together a power point presentation called, "All About Me." Basically it's a way for her professors and classmates to get to know each other better!

Well, I was sitting criss-cross applesaus, and when I got up - ouch. I'd gotten stiff. Oy!

Then that evening, brushing my teeth, I was looking in the mirror and noticed something on my sideburns, grey. That's right - grey hair. Oy OY!

Well - guess we gotta get old sometimes! :)

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Roseuvsharon said...

Changes in hair color. Yep, it's hard to admit, isn't it?

My sister-in-law will be 40 next February. That's hitting just a little too close to home if you ask me!

Anonymous said...

My dad's comments about getting grey hair always stuck with me. When he started getting grey hair he commented that he was finally getting wise.

So, join the club! I started getting wise about 6 months ago. Its seems like my wisdom is spreading faster and faster though!