Friday, September 14, 2007

Little or No Stuff

Not a lot going on around here except school and work. That's why no blogs. I've been busy and so have the rest of the family. Oh well - here's a token 'weekly' post to keep somewhat up to date.

Thursday evening, for a Birthday party for one of Natalies classmates, they took us all to this huge play place called pump it up. They've got slides, jumpy things, climby things all sorts of inflatable stuff for the kids to play on. Very nice.









We all did a LOT of playing and now I'm paying for it. I'm sore! Once again I'm a big pansy! :) It was a ton of fun though!




















Tomorrow our church is hosting a P.I.E. in the S.K.Y. event. It's something we've come up with for parenting. It's the "Parenting Idea Exchance in the Support of Kids and Youth." Anyway for this event, those of us helping out each baked a 'pie' to bring. Doreen made cherry and I made blueberry.

Now this was the BEST part of anytime mom made pies when I lived at home. The extra crust was rolled out with butter cinnamon and sugar sprinkled on time and then toasted. YUMMMMMY!

So with our left over crusts - we made this stuff and boy, just smeiling it brings back so many good memories!!! :)

Anyway, got to go to TN, KY & VA tomorrow night. Should be fun! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That place sounds like fun! Next time we come down, I'd like to take the kids there, so put that on the agenda and mark this day down in history.... Shelly has something on the agenda! ;)