Sunday, February 04, 2007

Superbowl Sunday

I love the NFL. I love football. I love the Superbowl. Tonight was a GREAT game as well! Doreen and I are really glad the Colts won. We like Peyton Manning. He is a class type of guy. Tony Dungy is a top notch coach who is the definition of class! We watched the game over at some friends and we all had a blast. Good food, good game, good fun!

The superbowl was great, but getting there just about wore me out. Had to leave for a trip to Ohio for work Saturday night. So my partner and I both wanted to be back for the superbowl, so we decided to leave as soon as the gate at work opened and run it straight through, no stopping. That's exactly what we did. We ran 850+ miles, unloaded 42,000 lbs of product all in just over 20 hours and got home with a bit of time to spare. Awesome. I was sure tired though.

Glad I made it - the food, company and game were perfect!

Maybe next year the Broncos will win the superbowl again. Maybe??!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't watch a single snap of the game. As an NFL fan, and sports fan in general, I'm more than a little bummed that Peyton won. Now I'll forever be seeing articles about his greatness. Ugh... I think I feel a little bile rising up just from thinking about it! We had the kids' joint birthday party today with about 16 other kids in attendance, plus quite a few adults. It was a full house and completely crazy. That was before the Super Bowl though. After the party, and about the time I was going to go watch some of the game, we decided to go to a Mexican Dinner fundraiser for the the Spanish SDA church in Olathe. So, no football for me.