Wednesday, February 07, 2007

80's Test

Haven't done one of these in a while - so here goes.

So you think you know the 80's. ;)









Thank the great god Balki! You're finished! You scored 24 out of a possible 30 Accuracy Points, and you earned an extra 5 Bonus Points!
I hope you enjoyed the test. If there were any questions that really stumped you, feel free to write me for the answer key.







My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:













free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 22% on Accuracy





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 5% on Bonus
Link: The Think you remember the 80's? Test written by jahazarak on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe, that was cool. Thanks. I scored 24/30 w/ 10 bonus points.

Roseuvsharon said...

I scored 22/30 with 5 bonus points.

Popular music was never my strong point, so I'm sure that's where I went down!