Monday, January 08, 2007

Night Driving

My last couple of trips out it has worked out that I've been doing most of the driving in the middle of the night. Of course the toughest time for me is between 3:30a and sunrise. That's always brutal. Sometimes I get so sleepy. However, chewing ice, gum drinking coffee, Vault or just listening to different stuff on my Sirius radio really helps.

However these last two trips out have been kinda cool. Both times have been either at full moon or nearly full. I don't know if it's the extra light or what but it sure makes it a TON easier!

Things always look 'neater' under a full moon. With no or little moon, you can barely see stuff. With a full moon you're able to see all sorts of stuff along the road.

I like driving at night under a full moon!

Nice!

No comments: