Thursday, April 21, 2005

Busy, Busy, BUSY - Highlights

Hey - We've Moved!

-- My folks from Colorado visited. (They brought us a used truck they're getting rid of and helped us move.)

-- Our House Sold (We closed on it still owing almost $2,000 but better to be rid of it than still owe over $76,000.)

-- Life at work is still in a mess.

-- Life at home is MUCH better now that I can join my family for breakfast and lunch and have time together after work instead of driving.

-- My grandma's paralysis is getting better so she can eat and drink now and can actually keep stuff down.

-- My oldest daughter turned 4 years old. She is getting so BIG and is still incredibly PRECIOUS!!!

-- Still got LOTS and LOTS to do, boxes still stacked around the house, gotta get a back sidewalk in to cover ALL the dirt (and mud when it rains), and gotta get things at work under control, as much as I possibly can!

I'll try to be more faithful at blogging now that my 2 1/2 hour commute has come to a close!

No comments: