Friday, December 15, 2006

GeoCaching Milestone - Belated

We recently hit a big milestone in our hobby of Geocaching and I'm extremely suprised that I neglected to mention it at all on my site here. Shame on me. Wonder what else I am failing to post about?? Probably quite a bit because I don't have the time or the access as I once had to update on a regular basis.

On the trip in Oct to Myrtle Beach, Doreen and I found ThePesters4 100th Geocache. We got into geocaching in Nov of 2004 and it took us almost 2 years to rack up 100 finds. Well, as of today (this week we found 4) we now have 110.)

So that tells me, we've got to step it up a bit and get out more to go GEOCACHING! Yeee haw! :)

Today, we just found our 1st "First to Find." Basically that means that someone hid a geocache, published it on the the geocaching.com website and we were the first to go find it! Sweeeeet!

It was a fun find too. Had to scale a small 'mountain' to get up to where it was hidden. What a blast!

I love Geocaching!!!

No comments: