Tuesday, September 26, 2006

A Bite, Some Hill Ridin, A Growning Up Suprise & Funny Family Pics

What a cool day!

After lunch, for dessert I grabbed the box of chocolates some friends had given us as a 'thank you' for taking care of their critter while they were gone. When I opened it up, what was I suprised to find? That's right! A chocolate with a bite out of it. My funny, funny wife!!! He, he, he!




So while Doreen was making supper, I see Natalie hanging around the couch and something doesn't look right - so I look again - and there is something still wrong with what I'm seeing. Then I see it! I burst out laughing and had to tell Doreen to see what I was seeing. Waaaaaaaaa ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! It's hilarious, yet man oh man. Am I in trouble when this one hits puberty and beyond! :)





Today, Joelle and I rode our bikes. For those of you who haven't been to our place, we have a pretty serious 'hill' on the road in front of our house. And believe me, as you come down this hill - you get some serious speed! We went up and down a number of time, and we were practically flying! She's getting pretty good on her bike!


A few months ago I asked our Parents and Sisters to get family photos taken so we could have a 'famliy wall' in our hallway. So all the pics came in, except my in-laws. (Sandra had a haircut just after the day of my requst, and unfortunately the lady butchered the job and so understandably, she didn't want to get the picture taken yet.) We waited a 'good' period of time, then decided to go ahead and hang all the rest of the pictures and we'd just put Larry & Sandra's in later. Well, I go to thinking - I didn't want to leave their frame blank, so I told Doreen I was gonna look on Google Images for a pic to put in there. I found three...



... and this is the one that Doreen chose to have me put in. Funny! Well, a couple of weeks ago - Larry & Sandra got home for a few days and so Doreen showed them our 'family wall.' They got a HUGE kick out of it - and the next day went to have their photo taken! He, he, he!

Oh yeah - Today was a good day!

Later y'all!

1 comment:

Roseuvsharon said...

wow! You are in trouble there. Get your "you can't go out with my daughter because...." list ready now!